Right now, the team at American Free Press newspaper is in the process of assembling and editing a three-volume set of books, featuring hundreds and hundreds of Victor’s very best investigative reports on dozens and dozens of various topics—from energy scams to high-level governmental treason and everything in between.
The three-volume set is estimated to be a total of 600 pages long, each book containing 200 pages of uncensored Victor Thorn!
Simply called THORN, this amazing collection of old-fashioned, hard-hitting investigative reporting is how we make Hillary and Bill (and every enemy of the truth) stop their celebration and start quaking again at the mention of Victor Thorn.
Here is a partial table of contents of the subjects covered:
- The real Benghazi scandal
- The Obamacare scam
- Scientist killed to hide revolutionary fuel technology
- Obama’s alternative energy scams
- Protesting patriot ranchers speak to Thorn
- Continuing mysteries surrounding Sept. 11 attacks
- The Fukushima power plant disaster
- Why Soros wants to incite a race war
- The race hustlers profiting from conflict between blacks and whites
- Hillary Clinton’s incestuous ties to Wall Street
- How Hillary silenced Bill’s victims
- The establishment clampdown on conspiracy research
- University professor blasts the bane of political correctness
- The truth about race crimes in America
- The failure of liberal politics in Chicago
- The collapse of the Bush dynasty
- Literally hundreds and hundreds more!
The Clintons aren’t the only kleptocrats and hucksters that don’t want to see these new volumes published!
But we need to raise $25,000 to make it happen . . .
The great thing is you are actually going to get something for your donation. See the item to the right to see how this will work.
All who donate $30 will get THORN 1 when it comes off the presses. Donate $55 and get THORN 1 and THORN 2. Donate $75 and get all three volumes in the new THORN trilogy.
Make this project a reality. Click the buttons in the right-hand column or send cash, check, or money order to AFP, 16000 Trade Zone Avenue, Unit 406, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 or call 1-877-773-9077 toll free Mon.-Thu. 9-5 ET to charge to a major credit card.